The PENTAX Website (hereafter the “Website”) is managed and operated by PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CO., LTD. (hereafter “PENTAX RICOH IMAGING”). Use of this Website is restricted to those agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Use for the PENTAX RICOH IMAGING Website as described below. PENTAX RICOH IMAGING reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions without advance notice. In this case, the user is required to agree on the latest update of the terms and conditions before using this Website.
Terms and Conditions of Use for the PENTAX RICOH IMAGING Website
- All documents and images (hereafter "content") available on this Website are the copyrighted property of PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CO., LTD. unless specified otherwise. The user of this Website is allowed to use, duplicate and download this content for personal, noncommercial use only. Its use for other purposes, including (but not limited to) duplication, alteration, analysis, transmission to the public, transfer, loan, permission for use, and commercial use, is prohibited without advanced written permission from PENTAX RICOH IMAGING. However, when the terms and conditions of use are separately prescribed for particular materials, such terms and conditions take precedence over those specified here.
- PENTAX RICOH IMAGING makes no guarantee regarding the contents of the documents and other content provided by this Website, unless specified otherwise. PENTAX RICOH IMAGING takes no responsibility for false, erroneous, or inaccurate information that may be contained in the contents provided by this Website. The information available on this Website may be altered or deleted at any time without advance notice.
This Website provides the latest information available at the time of its most recent update. However, some information may be revised after the time of its most recent update.
- Browser Recommendation
- The following browsers are recommended for use of this Website, unless specified otherwise.
Some content may require the following plug-ins and helper applications. These can be downloaded from the websites indicated below. These plug-in and helper application requirements may be revised without advanced notice.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Firefox 1.5 or later
- Safari 2.0 or later
- Firefox 1.5 or later
- Submission of Comments and Suggestions
- PENTAX RICOH IMAGING assumes no obligation for the monitoring of ideas, concepts and comments (hereafter "ideas") submitted to this Website by the user by means of e-mail or other communications media.
The user relinquishes copyright and all other rights regarding their ideas at the time of their submission to PENTAX RICOH IMAGING. PENTAX RICOH IMAGING assumes no obligation to keep these ideas confidential from the public, and takes no responsibility for any problems or hindrances that may arise from these ideas.
- PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CO., LTD. declares that the private information regarding users is protected as required by law, and that this information will not be used by any third parties. PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CO., LTD. considers the protection of user privacy to be of the utmost importance, and will be handled with the highest possible care.
- The following are prohibited in regard to the use of this Website:
- Any action that may cause any loss or damage to PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CO., LTD.
PENTAX RICOH IMAGING and/or the third parties;
- Any action that may infringe or disturb public order and standards of decency;
- Any action that may constitute a criminal act;
- Any action that may serve commercial purposes, and all conducts that may
be carried out in preparation of such commercial conducts;
- Any action that may involve or distribute harmful programs, such as computer
- Any other actions that are deemed improper or inappropriate by PENTAX RICOH IMAGING.
- Insider Trading Regulations
- This Website may carry important information on securities trading. If the user is involved in the trading of PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CO., LTD. shares or other related shares within twelve hours after such information is made public on this Website, the user may commit insider trading in infringement of Japan’s Financial Instruments and Exchange Act. Such conduct is exempted from insider trading regulations when the information concerned is posted on the “Time Disclosure of Corporate Information Service” page of the Website run by an independent regulation organization, which is jointly operated by the Tokyo Stock Exchange and other parties.
- Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
- Use of this Website, and interpretation and application of the conditions described above, are to be consistent with Japanese laws and regulations, unless specified otherwise. All disputes regarding use of this Website shall be placed under the jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.